LocationBaton Rouge, LA
13250 Millerville Greens Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
New 2022 Heartland ElkRidge 37BBH
Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel 37BBH highlights:
- Front Private Bedroom
- Rear Private Bunkhouse
- Bath and a Half
- Dual Entry Doors
- Outside Kitchen
There is room for the whole gang to join in on the fun in this ElkRidge fifth wheel! It features a front private bedroom with a king bed slide to lay your head on at night and a full front closet that is even prepped to add an optional washer and dryer. The rear private bunkhouse has a loft with 54" x 74" bunks underneath and a half bathroom which also has an entrance/exit door to the unit. You can prepare your best meals with the three burner cooktop and kitchen island then enjoy them at the free standing dinette or head to the outside kitchen and grill up some juicy burgers while you breathe in fresh air!
You will have the ultimate space to escape for the weekends with any one of these Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheels! They offer true luxury with interior refinements like a Connex entertainment center, woven flooring, a master chef kitchen with a single basin farm style sink that has a residential faucet with a pull-out sprayer, and an ElkRidge master suite with under bed storage. The Let's Go Hydraulic six point one touch auto leveling system and main slide system make it easy for you to set up your unit. And they are easy to tow too with a Roto Flex pin box, dual 7,000 lb. Dexter axles with a Nev-R-Adjust brake system, and F-rated tires. The universal docking center has all system hook-ups in one convenient and concealed compartment to make life at the campsite easier too!
You Save: $44,055
List Price: $66,082
Interior Color: River Bed
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in|
|Interior Color||River Bed|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Residential|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||42000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50"|
|Awning Info||16' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.