LocationBaton Rouge, LA
13250 Millerville Greens Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Used 2018 Heartland Torque TQ 371
Heartland Torque toy hauler 371 highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- Double Slide Outs
- Outside Kitchen
Come load up a few off-road toys, your family, and your camping gear needed for a week and head on out to your favorite campground with this Torque toy hauler fifth wheel 371 by Heartland. In the 13' garage you can easily store a few dirt bikes or an ATV. Your kids will enjoy the loft above the garage, and below there is a convenient half bathroom near the garage side door. Once you are done playing on the trails, then come back and easily fix a snack or your evening meal in the outside kitchen which features a two burner range and a sink.
Get ready to have plenty of fun that will last all weekend long with any of the Heartland Torque toy hauler fifth wheels. You can easily fuel up your toys at the outside fuel station. In the garage, you will find that the rubberized floor is fuel and oil resistant. In the kitchen, there are solid surface countertops and a high rise kitchen pull-out faucet. You can relax at the residential furniture with built-in recliners, and throughout each model, there is a high end Ashlyn cabinetry as well as high-end carpet and cold/crack resistant flooring. The SS Package features a painted front cap, exclusive SS graphics, solid surface countertop in the kitchen only, and aluminum steps.
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3205 lbs|
|Gross Weight||17000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13866 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2806 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Tire Size||ST235/85R16 LR F|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.