LocationBaton Rouge, LA
13250 Millerville Greens Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Used 2022 Heartland Big Country 3155 RLK
Heartland Big Country fifth wheel 3155 RLK highlights:
- Rear Living Area
- King Bed
- Large Windows
Imagine waking up on the weekend with a new view out the large windows, yet still enjoying all of the same comforts of home. Well, with this Heartland Big Country 3155 RLK fifth wheel you can take up anywhere you like, and the triple slides throughout, as well as all of the amenities inside, will certainly bring you comforts and conveniences that resemble those you enjoy! In the rear portion of this unit you will find a nice living area where you can visit with your family. Meal prep is easy in this kitchen which has an island with plenty of extra counter space. When you are ready turn in for the night, come find comfort at the king bed in the private bedroom. Here you will also find space in the corner wardrobe that has been prepped for a washer and dryer, so now you can keep up with your laundry while you are away from home!
Each one of these Heartland Big Country fifth wheels are built country tough with indoor luxuries! The patent pending Stor-Mor storage area has three sided access to the basement and 30% more capacity so you don't have to leave anything behind. The double 7,000 lb. Dexter EZ lube axles, Nev-R-Adjust brake system, and MORryde3000 suspension system with leaf springs and wet bolt kit ensures you will arrive safely to each destination. With a dual whisper quiet A/C system providing 30,000 BTUs of cooling power, you will stay cool even on the hottest summer day. Experience the Big Country welcome home entrance with a zero gravity entrance step, an over-sized grab handle, and an ultra pro door handle for easy access into and out of each unit!
Our Price: $64,911
Interior Color: Country Creek
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||Country Creek|
|Hitch Weight||2365 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12255 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3697 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||20 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
The RV Shop is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @225-272-8000 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.