LocationBaton Rouge, LA
13250 Millerville Greens Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
New 2022 Heartland ElkRidge 32RLS
Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel 32RLS highlights:
- 40" Fireplace
- Opposing Slides
- Kitchen Island
- Private Bedroom
- Full-Size Closet
- Free-Standing Table
You will easily find so many excuses to take this ElkRidge fifth wheel out to the campsite! From the king-size bed and full-size closet that is prepped to add an optional washer and dryer in the front private bedroom to the great living area with opposing slides and a kitchen island. This fifth wheel provides you with convenience and comfort with exceptional features. You will have cozy spots to sit down and chat with friends at the free-standing table with chairs, the theater seating, and the sofa. Plus, you can also offer these guests some snacks from the large pantry.
You will have the ultimate space to escape for the weekends with any one of these Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheels! They offer true luxury with interior refinements like a Connex entertainment center, woven flooring, a master chef kitchen with a single basin farm style sink that has a residential faucet with a pull-out sprayer, and an ElkRidge master suite with under bed storage. The Let's Go Hydraulic six point one touch auto leveling system and main slide system make it easy for you to set up your unit. And they are easy to tow too with a Roto Flex pin box, dual 7,000 lb. Dexter axles with a Nev-R-Adjust brake system, and F-rated tires. The universal docking center has all system hook-ups in one convenient and concealed compartment to make life at the campsite easier too!
You Save: $32,677
List Price: $52,999
Interior Color: River Bed
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||River Bed|
|Hitch Weight||2260 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12000 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3952 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Residential|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50"|
|Awning Info||16' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.